Emergency Department Tech - Emergency Room - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice
2500 East Main Street
Alice, TX 78332
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Emergency Department Tech - Emergency Room - PRN Job in Alice
Assists professional staff in providing diagnostic and therapeutic care for patients presented to the Emergency Department. Facilitates vital signs, EKGs, cardiac and respiratory monitoring, suture removal, transportation of patients, disinfects and prepares instruments, stocking of supplies, and other aspects of patient care under the direction of the RN or physician.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice was built in 1999 to serve the healthcare needs of people in Alice and the surrounding communities. The hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center and is licensed for 186 beds and offers comprehensive medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency and intensive care, as well as cardiac and comprehensive services. At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice, Coastal Bend nurses can feel confident they have a place to work that will support them and help them grow professionally.The hospital has achieved the Pathway to Excellence® designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), recognizing hospitals which support and nurture their nurses’ development.
CHRISTUS Spohn Alice - nurse's week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlAB842uP0
1. A High School Diploma or GED is required.
2. Completion of one of the following educational programs is required:
- a)Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant program OR
- b)Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- c)Successful completion of a Basic EMT program, Intermediate EMT OR
- d)Successful completion of military basic combat training and Advanced Individual Training for military medics.
3. Successful completion of EKG course is required within 90 days of hire.
Per Diem As Needed