Emergency Department Navigator Job in Texarkana
The Emergency Department Patient Navigator helps the patient and/or caregiver navigate the complex healthcare system by complimenting the services delivered through the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department Patient Navigator does not provide clinical care and does not extend or substitute for the more specialized services of a doctor, nurse, or social worker.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Healthcare background preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Per Diem As Needed