Emergency Care Tech Sr/Paramedic- Athens Emergency Care Center
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Athens Emergency Care and Imaging Center
Share This Job On
Emergency Care Tech Sr/Paramedic- Athens Emergency Care Center Job in Athens
Emergency Care Center Technician Senior works with the RN’s in the Emergency Room to provide care to patients. They have special skills beyond those of a basic Emergency Technician; for example, they can perform venipuncture, dress wounds, removal staples and sutures, and measure peak expiratory flow rate.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Successful completion of an EMT program (Intermediate EMT or Paramedic preferred).
- Two (2) years of patient care experience in an acute care hospital or EMT field/Emergency Care Setting required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current State or National EMT-P or EMT-I certification