5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Educator Respiratory II - Tyler
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
Educator Respiratory II - Tyler Job in Tyler
The Respiratory Educator is responsible to maintain education, certifications and policy and procedures that are required by the Regulatory Agencies for all Respiratory Care staff associates that work in critical care.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Plan, Implement, Evaluate and Coordinate education needs for all team members who provide clinical care for the patients with respiratory dysfunction
- The educator is responsible for scheduling and maintaining orientation documents, providing annual competencies and maintaining the records of the competencies for Regulatory Agencies
- The educator will ensure all respiratory therapists provide excellent customer service and care for each patient, associate, physician, nurses and students
- Ensures all therapists adhere to safe practices as set forth by the National Patient Safety Goals and supports best practices as recommended by the American Association for Respiratory Care
- May required some weekends and evenings depending on departmental hospital needs
- He/she will be responsible for all respiratory departmental education needs
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values and guiding principles
- All other duties as assigned by the Cardiopulmonary Director
- See licensure and/or certification requirements, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- BLS required
- RCP License in the state of employment required
- RRT NBRC required
We now have RECRUITER ON DEMAND to enhance your candidate experience.
If you want to talk to a recruiter NOW and it’s Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm, please click the link below! We would love to tell you more about this position.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 217 337 565 548
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.