8AM - 5PM
Echocardiogram Technician Registered
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Echocardiogram Technician Registered Job in Longview
This position is responsible for standard and complex echocardiograms, stress testing, and electrocardiograms.This position also performs special procedures such as TEE and Stress echo
- Performs all routine echocardiograms for evaluation of possible abnormal heart defects or disease.
- Assists physicians with transesophageal echocardiograms.
- Assists surgeon with transesophageal monitoring during open heart surgery and transplants.
- Performs stress echocardiograms to evaluate for coronary artery disease.
- Performs assessments on patients of various ages.
- Schedules all patients for any and all procedures performed in the department..Refers outpatients to centralized scheduling.
- Notifies physicians daily for exam interpretation.Checks weekly for needed supplies.
- Demonstrates competence to do/perform assigned patient care responsibilities in a manner that meets the age specific and developmental needs of patients served by the department.
- Appropriately adapts assigned assessment, treatment, and/or service methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specificand other developmental needs of each member served.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Ultrasound Technology preferred
- Two years experience in cardiology field preferred
- Experience with stress testing is preferred
- ·CPR certification required
- ARDMS or CCI certification is highly preferred