Echocardiogram Tech Job in Tyler
Position requires considerable technical ability, experience and judgment to perform cardiovascular ultrasound and evaluate the quality of data for Cardiologist interpretation. Must have substantial knowledge and understanding of cardiovascular disease, dynamics of blood flow, Doppler and color flow imaging techniques. Expected to have a detailed understanding of ultrasound instrumentation, cardiovascular physiology and pathology, hemodynamics and the ability to relate these findings into clinically meaningful data.
- RT licensed in State of Texas or
- RDMS certification or registry eligible
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist program or credentialed echo school
- 2 years pediatric and adult echo experience
- Must be knowledgeable of basic activities within the echo lab.
- Stress test and TEE experience
- Microsoft word, excel
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills