Driver - Imaging Mammography - PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS GS Longview Medical Plaza III 705 E Marshall Ave
Share This Job On
Driver - Imaging Mammography - PRN Job in Longview
Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of essential medical supplies and various other items to support the operations of the Hospital and Health System. Adhere to the transportation routes and work alongside associates to keep daily operations on track. Required to operate a motor vehicle with appropriate licensure and maintain a regular schedule.
• Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
• Responsible for delivery of medical supplies, medical equipment, mail, and other items to support the hospitals operations.
• Responsible for monitoring and scheduling maintenance on assigned vehicle.
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Maintain knowledge of Department of Transportation rules of the road.
• Safely operate a delivery vehicle to transport supplies between multiple locations.
• Maintain proper documentation of delivery for check ins and check outs.
• Communicate in English both verbally and in writing and perform under stressful conditions.
• Provide exceptional customer service to healthcare facility staff, demonstrating professionalism and sensitivity to their needs.
• Perform various tasks and follow processes using technology (ie. smart phone and computer).
• Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge navigating tasks and processes using technology.
• Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance.
• Other tasks as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Previous driving courier experience preferred
- Exceptional driving record with no major violations
- Valid drivers license in state of employment required
- CDL class B preferred if employment is in Texas
- CDL class C preferred if employment is in Louisiana
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.