Donor Relations Representative Job in Irving
Responsible for gift processing and donor relations including: responding to all donor inquiries, recording gifts and pledges and updating donor information into the Raiser's Edge donor database software system. Creates and mails gift acknowledgment letters and honor/memorial cards. Prepares gift reports, maintains and administers gift processing procedures. Facilitates transfer of gift income, handles bank account queries, lockbox oversight, and preparing deposits. Assists in audits and provides support to the Foundation CPA during the monthly reconciliation process. This is a security sensitive position.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Follows CHRISTUS Guidelines related to Health Insurance Portability and accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Receives and processes donations and pledges made to the Foundation
- Credits gifts to appropriate constituent and matches the gift to the appropriate fund, appeal, campaign or soft credit
- Establishes records for new donors, funds and appeals as needed
- Produces and mails all gift receipts within 2-business days of gift and provides acknowledgement letters to be signed by appropriate staff and volunteers
- Coordinates with appropriate staff to ensure that letters are up to date, accurate and signed within the specified time frame
- Sends acknowledgments for all honorarium gifts
- Assists Database Manager in updating constituent information in the donor database and mailing lists
- This involves entry of all pertinent gift information for existing constituent records, correcting and updating information
- Assists Database Manager and CPA in reconciling the donor database with accounting database
- Responsible for daily batch entry including entering and posting all credit card transactions and contributions
- Assists the Database Manager and CPA in providing appropriate documentation and audit trail of gifts
- Contact for donors and health system on matters related to gift and pledge processing
- Logs gifts, creates/runs deposits and maintains all payment vehicles under direct supervision of the Database Manager following audit guidelines
- Takes personal responsibility to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards as promulgated by state and federal agencies, the hospital, and other regulatory entities
- Performs all duties in a manner that protects the confidentiality of donors and patients and does not solicit or disclose any confidential information unless it is necessary in the performance of assigned job duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business field preferred.
- 3-5 years required.
- Development/fundraising experience and relationship, cultivation/management experience preferred.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.