8AM - 5PM
Director Strategic Planning and Development
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS TMF Marketing and Finance Office 500 South Beckham
500 South Beckham Avenue
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director Strategic Planning and Development Job in Tyler
Under the direction of the Group Vice President Strategic Planning and Business Development, manages and provides assistance in all activities related to strategic and tactical planning for the defined region, particularly during the annual planning and budgeting process; analyzes business, market, and community opportunities; manages facility-specific and regional planning processes; and, coordinates planning initiatives in conjunction with the CHRISTUS Health Strategic Planning. In addition, provides support with business development activities as needed, including financial analysis and project management.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing; a Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Health Care Administration is strongly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in health care with an emphasis on planning, marketing, and healthy communities/social accountability
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, understanding of financial principles, and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to make presentations to large audiences. Able to speak in front of and work with all audiences, including but not limited to Associates, management, the Board of Directors, and other outside parties
- Skilled with word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, and other relevant software.