8AM - 5PM
Director Radiology Single Site - Radiology Diagnostic
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital San Marcos
Share This Job On
Director Radiology Single Site - Radiology Diagnostic Job in San Marcos
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, evaluating, and controlling the functions of all Radiology services including Diagnostic, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine as well as the Imaging Center. This position collaborates with the Radiology Medical Director and other Radiologists to ensure that desired standards of care are met. The Radiology Director is responsible for the daily operations of all assigned areas of responsibility, specifically Diagnostics, Ultrasonography, Nuclear Medicine, Special Procedures, Computed Tomography, MRI, and Mammography. Responsible for implementing and carrying out plans in accordance with the hospital philosophy and regulatory requirements. Demonstrates full support of the CHRISTUS Health mission through demonstrated measurable results and conduct consistent with the mission statement and strategic plan.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology required
- Master’s Degree Preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration or related allied health field is required or in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of Radiology Management experience.
- National Certification as a Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) will qualify applicant.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Managing a Radiology Department.
- Current National Certification in clinical radiology in one or more of the following areas ARRT, ARDMS, CCI, or NMTCB
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.