Apply Now Director Radiology - Radiology Admin Job in Corpus Christi
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, evaluating, and controlling the functions of all Radiology in patient services including Diagnostic, Ultrasound, Interventional Radiology, CT, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine as well as the Out Patient Imaging Center. This position collaborates with the Radiology Medical Director and other Radiologists to insure that desired standards of care are met.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration or related allied health field is required
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of Radiology Management Experience.
- National Certification as a Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) will qualify applicant.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Managing a Radiology Department.
- Current National Certification in clinical radiology in one or more of the following areas ARRT, ARDMS, CCI, or NMTCB Current CPR Required