Director Oncology Service Line
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director Oncology Service Line Job in Tyler
This position is responsible for administration of the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances with a primary focus on managing the day-to-day operations of the Oncology Business Line. It also has responsibility for palliative care, end of life care, and bereavement care. This position is accountable for customer service, employment, associate satisfaction, quality, accreditation, and improving the financial performance for the services listed.
Master’s degree in Business, Publish Health, Health Administration, Nursing or related field required.
- Minimum of three years radiology oncology management experience with emphasis on clinical service administration.
- Preferred combination of five years of progressive experience in the spiritual care area and/or five years clinical experience in a healthcare-related field.
- Experience in marketing, business development, budgeting, finance, revenue cycle, strategic planning, data collection, reporting and analysis preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate/facilitate, collaborate and problem-solve with customers, patients, providers, physicians, associates and supplies is essential.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with associates and coworkers required.
- Must possess knowledge of service excellence through the completion of the appropriate programs.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registered Radiation Therapist by A.R.R.T., or Certification Medical Dosimetrist preferred.