Director of Regulatory Compliance
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director of Regulatory Compliance Job in Tyler
The Regional Director of Regulatory Compliance facilitates and coordinates the ongoing
system wide regulatory preparedness activities. Assists in performance improvement
functions. Performs assigned tasks in accordance with the hospital's philosophy, values,
standards, policies and procedures. Provides oversight to the assigned CHRISTUS system
facilities for regulatory preparedness and compliance activities for "The Joint Commission"
and any Facilities State or Federal Regulatory Agencies.
- BSN required
- Master level education preferred.
- At least five years clinical experience in a healthcare organization.
- Regulatory compliance and Accreditation background preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills
- Must have the ability to relate in a positive, productive, and professional manner
- Must have flexibility in dealing with changing job demands.
- Must be proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Must interact on a professional level with physicians and other hospital staff and be able to handle requests and complaints from them.
- Current Texas RN license.
- Certified Joint Commission Professional preferred.