Director of Operations - Nursing Administration
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director of Operations - Nursing Administration Job in Corpus Christi
As a member of the Leadership team, this role provides operational support and collaborative leadership, including collaboration in the implementation of the ministry strategic plan and service and program development. The Director of Operations is a leadership position that provides operational oversight and accountability for regulatory compliance for an assigned department, and works with Senior Leadership team in the development of strategic growth plans for the facility. This position works in collaboration with hospital leadership and medical staff to maximize service delivery and quality of care. Enterprise accountability is assumed for meeting organizational performance goals, financial metrics and regulatory compliance.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 year’s leadership experience in a healthcare setting
- License in the medical field of study must remain current and competencies must be maintained if applicable.