Director of HR - Digital Adoption & Automation
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director of HR - Digital Adoption & Automation Job in Irving
The Director HR – Digital Adoption and Automation will provide leadership to a team of talented architects, developers, and automation specialist in designing, building, and enabling enterprise technologies This leader partner with key business state holders to understand their business pain points and goals, and to recommend scalable solutions using WalkMe and other automation, and integration technologies. This leader will accomplish this by working collaboratively with the System Director, Digital Associate Experience and other Technology executives to understand future needs, innovate and rapidly and methodically develop the processes, solutions, and capabilities to meet those needs.
- Conduct problem discovery to gain an understanding of the business goals.
- Consult on best practices, creative solutions, and ways to use the WalkMe product suite to create impactful implementations.
- Develop project plans and ensure delivery while managing scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Create comprehensive status reports and communication plans to internal and customer project teams, including expectation management and engaging team members in project decisions and execution.
- Identify and address implementation risks to remove project roadblocks, and engage appropriate internal escalation resources.
- Maintain an understanding of your customers' strategic goals to position yourself as a trusted expert and advisor with your customers.
- Lead the prioritization and delivery on ecosystem of connected digital solutions to provide a work-class employee experience
- Lead the Digital HR Solutions integrations and reporting delivery support services and change requests.
- Manage relationships with other internal partners and outsourced services vendors in support of operational and program delivery activities.
- Strategically plan and oversee the technical integrations and automation services of human resources focused on enterprise enablement:
- Platform standardization/solution architecture.
- API services
- RPA services
- Master’s degree in a related field. A Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent experience will be considered.
- 10+ years of project or program management experience leading or coordinating large-scale technology-based transformation and process improvement initiatives.
- Experience in driving HR digitalization topics in a multinational environment. Project Management experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, interest in strategic topics, and willingness to grow personally.
- Convincing and collaborative leadership style, ability to communicate complex topics in a compelling, understandable way
- Ability to build robust networks of trust
- Ability to thrive in a highly volatile environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%, domestic and internationally (post-Covid)
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders, build strong partnerships, and deliver high levels of client service
- Able to translate business needs into innovative and attainable technology solutions that help grow and scale the business.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to develop a long-range vision and multi-year systems roadmap, and innovative solutions.