Director of Experience Design - UX/UI Job in Irving
The Director(s) of HR - Digital will support the System Director, Digital Associate Experience by building & leading the innovation arm of human resources and our HR digital transformation journey. Focus on creating a world-class consumer-centric experience; and deploying advanced technologies that promote personalization, productivity, and simplicity for our leaders, Associates, and candidates. Each Director of HR - Digital will be responsible for inspiring a team focused on creating digital-first experiences, developing an enterprise-wide HR technology strategy, leading our digital media creative services, and implementing digital automation and adoption across all HR services. Support the System Director, Digital Associate Experience by directing the usability design function for our websites and mobile apps. This role will develop and implement the overall design philosophy for improving the workflow, functionality, and visual appeal of our online presence. Ensures usability factors are applied consistently across all online properties. Leads a team of talented experience designers with a dedicated focus on superior digital driven designs that improve the employee experience and HR processes and to achieve quality business outcomes. Support the System Director, Digital Associate Experience by leading Human Resources creative operations and serve as digital design branding leader. This role will ensure all content developed by HR designers and consultants follows usability and visual design best practices. Will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the HR brand identity and marketing strategies for digital, print, web, mobile and other modalities as needed. Expected to be a highly creative and an innovative thought leader on art, design, and visual concepts. Will create prototypes, wireframes that illustrate layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization, storyboards, user flows, process flows and maps to effectively lead interaction and design ideas. Responsible for transforming business requirements into elegant, intuitive experiences designed to have significant impact and will use quantitative and qualitative research to inform design iteration. Cultivate and disseminate digital marketing content across media channels including micro-apps, social platforms, video platforms, and digital advertising, and email. Must keep up to date with the latest visual design, UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies. Support the System Director, Digital Associate Experience by providing leadership to a team of talented architects, developers, and automation specialist in designing, building, and enabling enterprise technologies This role will partner with key business stakeholders to understand their business pain points and goals, and to recommend scalable solutions using WalkMe and other automation, and integration technologies. Accomplish this by working collaboratively with the System Director, Digital Associate Experience and other Technology executives to understand future needs, innovate and rapidly and methodically develop the processes, solutions, and capabilities to meet those needs.
Digital Innovation Responsibilities:
- Drive the strategy around the design of the platforms in harmony to produce an excellent Associate experience.
- Design purposeful integration and simplicity in creating delightful HR experiences.
- You love exploring and prototyping new technical experiences. This could be through partnerships with consulting partnerships initially to spearheading hackathons and innovation labs that produce new prototypes for addressing Associate needs.
- Leverage Associate feedback channels such as quarterly engagement pulses, to measure and assess consistent digital Associate engagement and experience.
- Develop and own digital dashboards across the CoE using data and insight to inform our design and decision making.
People Experience Design Responsibilities:
- Partner with executive team to build and lead the HR innovation arm of Human Resources by design and implementing a design thinking programs and workshops, leveraging human center design best practices.
- Translate program design into an innovative, technologically forward thinking and operational efficient solution that balances things like quality of Associate experience and operational cost of delivering.
- Partner HR Leaders and HR Business Partners in each business area to ensure the approach to performance, career and Associate engagement etc. is aligned with CHRISTUS business priorities.
- Partner HR Leaders and HR Business Partners in each business area to develop our ‘Moments that Matter’ (MtM) roadmap (owner), ensure CHRISTUS has a robust and consistent process for performance, development, career management and Associate engagement that is standardized across all Ministries and Job Families.
- Develop and rollout the specific Associate touchpoints in the Moments that Matter map that support, for example, the effective and efficient integration of technology and on-boarding and pre-boarding program.
Strategic Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Skillfully form and grow key form productive partnerships with critical internal stakeholders – to evangelize the work we do, ensure a common understanding of the experience and scale it effectively across the organization.
- Transform strategic goals and priorities into business solutions and then implementing digital solutions coupled with modern and efficient business processes
- Set a vision and use your influencing skills to lead HR strategy team towards a well-orchestrated and supported program plan that ensures effective launch and implementation.
- Be accountable for the transformational work occurring within the various cross-functional agile teams delivering on work.
- Cultivate the internal and external relationships: from ensuring buy-in with a senior internal stakeholder, to negotiating a contract with an outside provider and everything in-between.
Design Lead Responsibilities:
- Establish clear and concise design strategies and oversee the quality assurance process to ensure the education content adheres to HR standards.
- Ensure HR branding follows corporate branding and design concepts.
- Serve as a leader and mentor for education developers and consultants in regard to design and development processes.
- Identify and communicate design rationale and tradeoffs to key stakeholders, and leadership.
- Coordinate with program leads and leadership to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of services and products in a rapid development cycle.
- Implement new, innovative, and thoughtful design experiences that meet the business and learner needs.
- Ability to gauge the risks and success criteria for project design requests and communicate those clearly to program lead and leadership.
- Identify and champion design enhancements, and brand identity improvements.
User Experience Lead Responsibilities:
- Identify and create UX metrics for the learning department.
- Collect and synthesize data and present measuring those metrics.
- Produce detailed user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, sitemaps, storyboards, journey maps, visual specs, functional prototypes to effectively communicate designs.
- Ability to drive new concepts from ideation, testing, approval and launch efficiently and iterate quickly.
- Use learning requirements, usability findings and market research to develop responsive design scenarios.
- Design and execute high impact and high value projects in collaboration with Education Developers, internal education consultants.
- Implement and maintain UX and associated UI framework for web, mobile, and social channels.
Marketing Lead Responsibilities:
- Proactively research trends, best practices and emerging technologies to stay on the forefront of new media.
- Maintain and optimize the Talent Management’s websites (and intranet), and update website content changes as needed by key stakeholders.
- Create and optimize digital creative; develop targeted programs and promotional strategies.
- Measure, analyze and present performance results against established business objectives.
- Reporting of digital campaigns, website and search analytics.
- Photography and videography interest, knowledge and skills.
- Creates social graphics and content for marketing campaigns and disseminates campaign elements across media channels.
- Creates and maintains print and email marketing templates.
Applications & Technology Responsibilities:
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Director, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, DocuTools, Final Cut, etc.
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in UX design methods.
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and imaging tools.
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in Adobe Experience Design CC.
- Keep abreast and maintain proficiency in HTML4 and 5, and web programing language as needed.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Lead the development service line in developing course delivery schedule and timelines.
- Take the lead on monitoring progress on the development service line, resolve issues and approve deviations from original plans.
HR Digital – Automations Responsibilities:
- Conduct problem discovery to gain an understanding of the business goals.
- Consult on best practices, creative solutions, and ways to use the WalkMe product suite to create impactful implementations.
- Develop project plans and ensure delivery while managing scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Create comprehensive status reports and communication plans to internal and customer project teams, including expectation management and engaging team members in project decisions and execution.
- Identify and address implementation risks to remove project roadblocks and engage appropriate internal escalation resources.
- Maintain an understanding of your customers' strategic goals to position yourself as a trusted expert and advisor with your customers.
HR Digital – Integrations Responsibilities:
- Lead the prioritization and delivery on ecosystem of connected digital solutions to provide a work-class employee experience.
- Lead the Digital HR Solutions integrations and reporting delivery support services and change requests.
- Manage relationships with other internal partners and outsourced services vendors in support of operational and program delivery activities.
- Strategically plan and oversee the technical integrations and automation services of human resources focused on enterprise enablement:
- Platform standardization/solution architecture
- API services
- RPA services
- Bachelor's Degree