Director of Clinic Operations Job in Alexandria
Provides essential leadership to the Clinic Managers; Accountable for the financial and quality performance of all of the Health Clinics; Ensures that the nursing, standards of care are consistent with CHRISTUS Health mission and meet regulatory requirements at all facilities. Facilitates the ongoing achievement of the division's mission and goals; promotes the development and improvement of processes directed at providing quality, economical healthcare services.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to integrate and interpret data from diverse sources addressing issues of high complexity.
- A talent to develop strong relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments). Demonstrated facilitation skills with a working knowledge of CQI tools and techniques.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative, clinic experience in a management role; ambulatory environment preferred.