Director Information Services - IM business collaboration
CHRISTUS System Office
Occasional Overnight Travel Up To 20 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Director Information Services - IM business collaboration Job in Irving
Assists the Information Systems Department in providing strategic and operational direction for planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the organization’s information technology infrastructure.
Works with internal and external departments/units to identify opportunities to improve and refine services to meet their needs.
Participates in the investigation, selection, and operation of information systems platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of complex Active Directory domain environments, including domain trusts, certification authority, DFS namespaces, and group policy management.
- Understanding of DNS is necessary; specific Infoblox experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of hybrid Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online and associated features such as mail flow rules/connectors, SPF/DKIM/DMARC, Exchange Online Protection, Message Encryption, and Retention.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, Privileged Identity Management, Conditional Access, Management Groups, and Cost Management, preferably with experience working with a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and familiarity with the VLSC and EA portals.
- In-depth knowledge of the full Microsoft 365 stack, including Teams, Security, Compliance, Defender (including for Endpoint, Office 365, and Identity), Power Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive, and others previously mentioned.
- Working knowledge of various authentication protocols such as LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth2, and SAML.
- Familiarity and experience with Okta Universal Directory, SSO and MFA.
- Familiarity and experience with Windows PowerShell along with the ability to write, use, and troubleshoot scripts and automate tasks.
- Familiarity and experience with Enterprise Printing with a preference for LRS VPSX Enterprise.
- General knowledge and experience with server administration and familiarity with topics such as clustering, load balancing, networking, subnetting, etc.
- Directs departmental operations and supervises employees directly
- Reviews, evaluates, and approves proposals for hardware and software acquisition.
- Coordinates new system development and improvements to existing systems. Serves on committees for ongoing analysis of system improvement.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, and short and long-range planning; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
- Develops and establishes policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient operation of internal departments/units.
- Participates as a member of the management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Develops annual operating budget and provides fiscal direction to the unit.
- Implements appropriate educational and training programs to ensure high-quality professional staff performance.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree