Director Information Services
CHRISTUS System Office
Occasional Overnight Travel Up To 20 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Director Information Services Job in Irving
Assists the CIO in providing strategic and operational direction for planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the organization’s information technology and telecommunications infrastructure. Works with internal departments/units to identify opportunities to improve and refine services to meet their needs. Participates in the investigation, selection and operation of information systems.
- Directs departmental operations and supervises employees directly and through lower level managers and supervisors.
- Reviews, evaluates and approves proposals for hardware and software acquisition.
- Coordinates new system development and improvements to existing systems. Serves on committees for on-going analysis of system improvement.
- Participates in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short and long-range planning; develops tracking and evaluation programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Develops and establishes policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient operation of internal departments/units.
- Participates as a member of management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Develops annual operating budget and provides fiscal direction to the unit.
- Implements appropriate educational and training programs to ensure high quality professional staff performance.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree