8AM - 5PM
Director Health Plans Sales
CHRISTUS System Office
Heavy Overnight Travel Up To 50 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Director Health Plans Sales Job in Irving
Position is responsible to direct, strategize, negotiate and handle activities of the marketing and sales functions. Support the company’s strategic plan and establish the strategic vision, objectives, and policies and procedures. Develop programs that effectively describe, promote and sell the organization’s USFHP’s product.
- Implement and refine local sales plan and membership goals in conjunction with the strategic vision, messages and objectives.
- Develop and achieve strategic plans and goals related to membership, customer and product growth.
- Develop relationships with targeted prospects to meet short-term and long-term sales objectives.
- Establish contacts and manage professional relationships with local media, vendors, agencies and community-based organizations. Manage external and internal communications.
- Position the health plan for membership growth across geographic market areas and multiple product lines
- Establish brand identity with multiple key stakeholders and constituencies.
- Collaborate with various departments on marketing initiatives and daily outreach activities.
- Research and monitor competitive landscape and media hits on subjects related to marketing programs and respond appropriately.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, local key community and strategic partners
- Target marketing groups included but not limited to: Physicians, Hospitals, faith-based organizations, community groups, etc.
- Conduct on-site visits with service area hospitals and physician contacts to evaluate referral programs and sales opportunities.
- Perform analysis on customer and demographic databases; develop marketing recommendations based on insights.
- Develop internal employee relations programs to increase awareness of brands among corporate, hospital and physician infrastructure.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports with detailed analysis of programs’ success/failures, key learnings, adjustments and ROI.
- Ensure sales materials are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree