Director Clinical Operations - Longview Administration
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Longview Administration Office
Share This Job On
Director Clinical Operations - Longview Administration Job in Longview
Provides essential leadership to the Clinic Managers; Accountable for the financial and quality performance of all of the Health Clinics; Ensures that the nursing, standards of care are consistent with CHRISTUS Health mission and meet regulatory requirements at all facilities. Facilitates the ongoing achievement of the division's mission and goals; promotes the development and improvement of processes directed at providing quality, economical healthcare services.
- Ensures consistency in practice among all Family Health Centers
- Responsible for financial performance, including productivity, volume, and revenue
- Grow and develop direct reports, ensuring accountability for areas of responsibility
- Research and implement best practices for the industry
- Lead and/or actively participate in DSRIP initiatives that pertain to areas of responsibility
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve regional and clinic goals
- Bachelor's Degree
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.