Dir RevCyc BusOf SR Admin Lp 410 A
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Minimum Overnight Travel Up To 10 Percent
CHRISTUS SR Ministry Administration Office Loop 410
100 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Dir RevCyc BusOf SR Admin Lp 410 A Job in San Antonio
Under the direction of the Vice President of Finance, this position is responsible for the daily management and direction of the complete revenue cycle for the ambulatory surgery centers (ASC’s). The Revenue Cycle Director will perform audits and reviews of departmental charge capture and reconciliation, denials management for ASC’s, daily reporting and coordinated work on unbilled, departmental education on the aforementioned functions, and the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities, in collaboration with the Vice President of Finance, in order to enhance revenue potential. This role interfaces with regional and corporate leadership, and department leadership and associates on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited University, in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required. At least 5 or more years in a healthcare revenue cycle position is preferred. Minimum of 2 years in an administrative or managerial capacity.
The position requires prior work experience in a hospital or outpatient healthcare, accounting department, strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills and ability to convey information in a meaningful and educational way to non-financial personnel, be self-motivated, organize and plan projects. The successful candidate must exhibit strong initiative and problem solving skills and must be detail oriented and possess research, definition, analysis, development and documentation capabilities.
C. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: HFMA membership preferred
1. An expert in Excel 2007 and proficient in other Microsoft Office products
2. Experience in the preparation of statistical and descriptive reports from PASC information systems.
3. Experience in evaluating complex financial problems/models
4. Able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines in complex situations.
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Professionalism and accountability
7. Must have a high degree of dexterity for use of computer equipment
8. Able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines in complex situations.
9. Ability to remain flexible and respond to changing priorities while remaining focused on results.
10. Eagerness and ability to learn more applications and contribute to as a team member.
E. WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
2. Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to twenty lbs.
3. Must have the ability to read, type, and communicate in writing and
verbally with staff and public.
4. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment.
5. May involve limited travel to other campuses.
6. Generally pleasant office atmosphere. Exposure to public.
7. Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination, and the annual screening each year thereafter as an employee.
Must successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual screening, each year thereafter as an employee.