Dialysis Technician FT/40HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Dialysis Technician FT/40HRS Job in Santa Fe
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: BLS Certification required or within 2 weeks of hire date. BONENT Certified Hemodialysis Technologist certification preferred.
- Outstanding Service Excellence skills to guarantee quality patient care and patient satisfaction
- Knowledge and skill to obtain vital signs and PHI
- Strong organizational skills; excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work independently, asserts initiative on performance improvement opportunities
- Ability to navigate through computer software by use of a mouse, keyboard or stylus and windows based software
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years related dialysis experience required.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Clinical Nurse Manager Dialysis.
-Blood borne pathogens
Works irregular hours. Multiple simultaneous activities around patient care. Exposure to infectious diseases and x-rays. Subject to varying unpredictable situations.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to handle emergency/crisis situations, prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking. Has knowledge of and uses good body mechanics. Frequently lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients or equipment. Hearing and visual acuity must be within normal limits. Manual dexterity and fine motor coordination required.