Apply Now Dialysis Tech PRN Job in Alexandria
The Dialysis Technician, under the direction of the Dialysis Nursing Team, administers dialysis therapy to patients and follows nursing and patient treatment protocols. The dialysis technician performs venipuncture techniques, sets up and monitors equipment during dialysis treatment.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Completion of CHRISTUS Health hemodialysis training program within 12 weeks of hire date
- Twelve (12) months experience in hemodialysis, chronic or acute (preferred)
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Current CCHT/CCNT certification
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!
Per Diem As Needed