Dialysis Registered Nurse PT/20HRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Dialysis Registered Nurse PT/20HRS Job in Santa Fe
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
EDUCATION: Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Current New Mexico RN license or current Compact state license. BLS Certification required or within 2 weeks of hire date. Nephrology nursing certification preferred.
- Must be action oriented by taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Ability to collaborate by building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Must be customer focuses with strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Able to learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Demonstrates self-awareness- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Communicates effectively through developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Demonstrates strong decision quality by making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: 2 years dialysis nursing experience or Certification in Nephrology Nursing is required.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Clinical Nurse Manager Dialysis.
Works in a clean, well lighted, ventilated smoke-free environment. Subject to stressful professional relationships. Working hours are varied, with flexibility due to unexpected changes in schedule and emergencies.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to handle emergency/crisis situations, prolonged, extensive or considerable standing and walking. Requires heavy physical effort to position, push and/or transfer patients or equipment and supplies. Requires considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching. Ability to judge distance and space relationships, see peripherally, distinguish and identify different colors. Hearing and visual acuity within normal or correctable limits. Manual dexterity and fine motor coordination required.