Apply Now Data Integration Specialist Senior Job in Irving
The Integration Analyst Senior supports the business goals and objectives for the Integration Team, the Information Services Organization, and the organization as a whole. With minimum direct supervision, the Integration Analyst Senior is responsible for taking customer requirements and converting them into specifications for application and integration. This person should have extensive knowledge of healthcare, a strong understanding of messaging formats/specifications, and ability to provide gap analysis documentation. This position will also need to have the ability to provide feedback to the business in business terms after completing the technical gap analysis.
- Leads groups of individuals in the analysis, design, development, and delivery of Integration Solutions.
- Works closely with project teams on customer-specific initiatives which involve message movement, translation, or integration development to solve highly complex technical messaging and transformation issues.
- Assists team members with troubleshooting technical issues related to message transformation and flows as well as analyzing customer message specifications and providing gap analysis.
- Creates documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Communicates with customers and vendors to clarify messaging format requirements.
- Writes translation plans to move development work into various environments
- Supports or leads integration testing as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of clinical and financial Healthcare messaging.
- Knowledge of all data formats used in healthcare integration messaging (HL7, EDI, CSV, XML, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
- Process and Project Oriented.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- Recent experience integrating to and from EPIC.
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience integrating messaging between healthcare systems (EMRs, Applications, third parties).
- A minimum of 7 years IT experience in technical analysis, design and integration implementation.
- A minimum of 2 years working with relational databases, Transact-SQL, and SQL Stored Procedures or any other database.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in MS Office with a focus on Excel, Word and Visio.
- Prior work in environments which include Diplomat, Microsoft SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Integration Bus, is a plus.