Apply Now Data Integration Specialist I Job in Irving
The Integration Analyst I is an entry level integration role which supports the business goals and objectives for the Integration Team, the Information Services Organization, and the organization as a whole. With supervision, the Integration Analyst I is responsible for taking customer requirements and converting them into messaging specifications for application integration. This person should have some knowledge of messaging formats used for healthcare integration.
- Works within a group of individuals in the analysis, design, development, and delivery of integration solutions.
- Works with project teams on customer-specific initiatives which involve message movement, translation, or integration development to solve technical messaging and transformation issues.
- Works with team members to provide message transformations and flows as well as analyzing customer messaging specifications and providing gap analysis.
- Creates documentation for future reference and support purposes.
- With supervision, communicates with customers and vendors to clarify messaging format requirements.
- With supervision, writes translation plans to move development work into various environments.
- Supports integration testing as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical and financial Healthcare messaging is preferred.
- Some knowledge of messaging formats used in healthcare integration (HL7, EDI, CSV, XML, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year of prior experience integrating between healthcare systems (EMRs, Applications, third parties) is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT experience as a technical analyst, or implementor, etc. is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year working with relational databases, Transact-SQL, and SQL Stored Procedures or any other database is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in MS Office with a focus on Excel, Word and Visio is preferred.
- Prior exposure to environments which include Diplomat, Microsoft SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Integration Bus, is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
- Process and Project Oriented.