Data Analyst Lead
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Data Analyst Lead Job in Irving
In this role, you will work in collaboration with stakeholders from various departments within the organization to provide advanced data-driven solutions, business insights and support decisions. As a senior analyst in the analytics team, you will have a sound knowledge and experience Statistical Models, Data Mining, Machine Learning, building analytical solutions to deliver insights, insights communication and presentation, as well as demonstrating the ability to combine advanced analytics skills with exceptional business acumen. In addition, you will be key to the success of the department's goal of creating a reliable foundation for ongoing reporting and analytics.
- Develop a deep understanding of the key initiative of the organization, and be able to provide analytical solutions that provides actionable recommendations to drive the success of the key initiatives.
- Develop models and dashboards to help stakeholders better understand key drivers of hospital performance initiatives (e.g. hospital acquired conditions, safety events, length of stay, and other strategically important topics), and proactively come up with ideas to explore and uncover new findings and improve process efficiency.
- Provides technical development expertise for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting all types of analytical products consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
- Participates in development of standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems.
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations.
- Use Hypothesis-driven approach to drive design, implementation and analysis. Then provide executive level recommendations based on findings and directed next actions.
- Work closely with Information Management teams to automate recurring tasks and improve processes to continually increase efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, or discipline is required. Master's degree is preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience required, five (5) years preferred, of leveraging analytics to drive business decisions
- Proficiency with programming languages, automation tools and stats packages (e.g. python, SAS, hive, R) preferable
- Experience with Statistical Models and Data Mining techniques.
- Experience with BI/visualization packages, preferably MicroStrategy
- Must demonstrate exceptional analytical skills with business acumen
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks etc.
- Must have communication skills and the ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels)
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction
- Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees
- Strong background in analysis, design, development, testing and support of business needs