5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Cyber Security Engineer I
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cyber Security Engineer I Job in Irving
We are seeking an individual with proven experience in technical security solutions and architecture to maintain and secure the environment and in particular for PCI and HIPAA requirements. The person will work closely with other departments including but not limited to Systems, Networking, Databases, Legal and Hospitals/Clinics. This is an exciting, high-profile opportunity with tremendous learning opportunity for a security professional. This project will ensure PCI and HIPAA compliance and to leverage this opportunity to strengthen overall cyber security program including implementation of monitoring and compliance activities through continuous monitoring, auditing and alerting mechanism. Work includes multiple IT-related project in all PCI-DSS domains and HIPAA. The position will help establish a comprehensive development, maintenance, and oversight security program. This includes establishing business alignment, and ongoing monitoring. The position will help with identified opportunities are integrated into business processes, and ongoing adherence is maintained.
- Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform reviews, identify gaps and establish technical solutions for PCI and HIPAA
- Develop and document technical activities related to HIPAA and PCI in accordance with PCI
- DSS and NIST requirements,
- Interact with Districts and clinics for segmentation and VPN design and issues including segmentation and protection
- Assist in operationalizing monitoring activities to ensure risks and issues are properly documented, escalated and addressed.
- Provide feedback as input back to the program for ongoing improvement.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes throughout the organization to identify and maintain HIPAA and PCI in-scope areas, including 3rd Parties, and ensure appropriate controls and oversight are implemented.
- Ensure PCI training and awareness is conducted across the organization and performs appropriate cross-training for select IT partners to serve as first line subject matter experts and initial points of contact for PCI guidance. Serve as escalation point for most complex PCI and HIPAA related questions.
- Help operationalize tools and processes that will assist in periodic scans and other required security activities
- Act as an advisor in security related matters and risk mitigation
- Assist in the determination, setting, and review of technologies and risk indicators/metrics and assist management in the early identification of risk trends
- Bachelor's Degree