7PM - 7AM
CT Technologist - Radiology
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi South
Share This Job On
CT Technologist - Radiology Job in Corpus Christi
Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns.
Located just minutes from the shores of Padre Island, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-South provides surgical and medical services for our patients in south Corpus Christi. Perfectly positioned to serve the rapidly-growing south side of Corpus Christi, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South is licensed for 158 beds. South offers a full range of medical and surgical services including pediatrics, obstetrics, skilled nursing, emergency, intensive care as well as advanced diagnostic and imaging. The hospital is also home to a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which enables recovering mothers to remain close to their premature or special needs babies.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program
- Basic working knowledge of single slice and multi slice CT scanners.
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board
- Current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- CT Certification through ARRT or NMTCB required by January 1, 2019.
- CPR (American Heart Association)