Apply Now CT Technologist Imaging CAT Scan Job in New Braunfels
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing CT scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities
- Graduate of AMA approved School Of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years’ CT experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in CT required
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Current CPR certification