Apply Now CT Technologist (10k sign-on bonus) Job in Tyler
To provide skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate care to patients requiring treatment for respiratory deficiencies resulting from chronic disease, acute disease, trauma, surgical procedures or during the neonatal phase of life. Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Performs all ultrasound techniques and examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, obstetric and gynecological scans, radiation therapy localization for treatment planning and minor surgical procedures.
- ARRT (R)
- State of Texas CMRT
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program or AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 1 to 3 years verifiable, radiologic specific experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Radiology imaging & image distribution equipment General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible.
- ARRT (C) - within 1 year
- BCLS (American Heart Association) – within 6 weeks