CT Tech - PRN
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
TMFHS TYR Mother Frances Hosp-38000
800 E. Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now CT Tech - PRN Job in Tyler
This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Performs high quality procedures in accordance with all State, organization & department policies and protocols.
Verifies patient ID & physician's written order for appropriateness & clinical history.
Gathers relevant information from patient, patient's representative and/or patient's medical records regarding the patient's medical history.
Documents relevant lab values, previous radiology procedures, and any previous surgery.
Communicates with the patient and/or family the explanation of the procedure, length of the procedure and will answer any questions or concerns related to the procedure.
Responsible for patient safety & education relevant to the procedure.
Practices & delivers high levels of customer satisfaction & service in all areas.
Responsible for safety, security & quality control of pharmaceuticals and/or contrast media.
Assists physicians with procedures where appropriate.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- ARRT, (R)
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program or AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 1 -- 3 years verifiable, radiologic specific experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Radiology imaging & image distribution equipment General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible.