CT Tech - Longview - PRN Job in Longview
Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Performs all ultrasound techniques and examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, obstetric and gynecological scans, radiation therapy localization for treatment planning and minor surgical procedures.
- ARRT (R)
- State of Texas CMRT
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program or AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 1 to 3 years verifiable, radiologic specific experience
- Some exposure to and appreciation for all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Radiology imaging & image distribution equipment General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- EPIC/EMR experience preferred but not required
- Must be flexible in regards to scheduling/on call rotation
- CPR/BLS (American Heart Association)
Per Diem As Needed (But must be able to work Full Time Hours)
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Olivia Martinez at email@example.com or 903-276-4257.