7AM - 7PM
CT, Computed Tomography Technologist- Marshall ($10,000 Sign On Bonus)
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
811 South Washington
Marshall, TX 75670
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
CT, Computed Tomography Technologist- Marshall ($10,000 Sign On Bonus) Job in Marshall
To provide skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate care to patients requiring treatment for respiratory deficiencies resulting from chronic disease, acute disease, trauma, surgical procedures or during the neonatal phase of life. Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns. Performs all ultrasound techniques and examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, obstetric and gynecological scans, radiation therapy localization for treatment planning and minor surgical procedures.
*$10,000 sign on bonus available!
- ARRT (R)
- State of Texas CMRT
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program or AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 1 to 3 years verifiable, radiologic specific experience
- Some training/exposure to all modalities of Radiology (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, etc)
- Basic PC, HIS, RIS, & MS Office, PACS
- Basic knowledge of Radiology imaging & image distribution equipment General office equipment
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be flexible.
- ARRT (C) - within 1 year
- BCLS (American Heart Association) – within 6 weeks
Full Time; call required with 30 minute response time
For additional information or assistance with the application process, please contact Olivia Martinez at Olivia.Martinez2@christushealth.org.