CT, Computed Tomography Technologist - Imaging CAT Scan Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
This position is responsible for coordinating and performing CT scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
· Basic computer knowledge required.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent customer service skills required.
· Minimum of one (1) year of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
· Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
· Current CPR certification
Per Diem As Needed