Apply Now CST/ LVN Surgery 3pm-11pm shift Job in Texarkana
The Certified Surgical Tech (or LVN with surgery experience) performs a variety of technical duties to assist in preparing and caring for pre-operative patients. Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital standards. Maintains aseptic techniques; actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique. Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients by demonstrating sensitivity to patient's care and privacy. Transports patients to and from Operating Room suite. Positions patients according to type of surgery. Identifies and cares for biological specimens. Prepares the Operating Room by setting up tables, instruments and supplies according to type of case.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Acute Care Hospital Experience, Preferred but not required
- BCLS Certification
- Must live within 30 minutes of hospital
- Previous surgery experience is preferred