CRT, Certified Respiratory Therapist - Longview FT
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
CRT, Certified Respiratory Therapist - Longview FT Job in Longview
This Position is responsible for administration and documentation of safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician to patient with respiratory disorders.
- Associate Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Current Certified Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required.
- Current NBRC credentialing as CRT required.
- Current ACLS required.
- Current NRP required.
- Current PALS required.
- Current BLS required.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Nadia.Shinkewicz@christushealth.org
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool