7PM - 7AM
CRT- Certified Respiratory Therapist-Full Time
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Apply Now CRT- Certified Respiratory Therapist-Full Time Job in Texarkana
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
- ·Basic Computer Knowledge
- ·Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written. Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Certified (Entry Level) Respiratory Technician Program.This will assure minimum job knowledge and clinical skills.
- Must pass CRTT exam within 12 months of hire and/or promotion date.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- ·High school diploma or equivalent.
- ·Certified by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- ·Texas RCP license required. BCLS required.
*Sign on eligible $10k*
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org