CRNA - Jacksonville, TX Job in Jacksonville
CHRISTUS Health is hiring a Full Time CRNA located at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital in Jacksonville, Texas. This is a hospital-employed W-2 opportunity. The Anesthesia Department provides a cohesive and collaborative approach in an independent CRNA model. Cases include pain, orthopedics, vascular, GI, podiatry, ketamine infusion therapy, and occasional pediatrics. No OB, trauma, hearts, or neuro. Providers will have the opportunity to learn and perform their own regional anesthetics. New anesthesia equipment such as Digital Mindray Anesthesia Machines, Syringe Pumps, GlideScopes, and computerized EPIC charting. We have an all-CRNA model in which our CRNAs administer anesthesia without the supervision of an anesthesiologist. Our CRNAs practice at the top of their license, making independent judgments regarding all aspects of anesthesia care. The team performs a significant amount of regional anesthesia as well.
Work weeks are typically 5 days a week, with no weekends or holidays. Call is rotated evenly, with call every 7thweek, rarely called in, and call back pay is at the premium pay rate. There are opportunities to earn premium pay and shift differential.
Enjoy a favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates. Our CRNA Chief has been with CHRISTUS for over 15 years and offers consistent and dependable leadership. The team is dedicated to maintaining a positive work environment with a great work/life balance.
Competitive Compensation Package:
- New Grad Minimum Starting Salary of $205k
- Premium Pay rate of $150/hour for any hours over 40 in a workweek
- Shift Differentials: $12/hour for Evening (3-7pm) | $14/hour for Nights (7pm-7am) | $16/hour for Weekends
- Evening or Night differentials can be stacked with Weekend differentials and are added to Base or Premium Pay as applicable.
- Holidays at 1.5x pay rate
Excellent CHRISTUS Health Benefits Package:
- Sign-On Incentive Up To $30,000
- 403(b) Retirement Account with Employer Match
- After 1 year of service, CHRISTUS will match 66 cents per dollar up to 6% (up to 4% of your eligible compensation)
- Paid Time Off (hours are received upfront)
- 180 hours received on day 1 for first year
- 240 hours received subsequent years beginning 1stwork anniversary
- Additional 40 Hours of CME Time Annually
- Annual CME Allowance of $2,500
- Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Wellbeing Benefits
- Voluntary Options such as Home, Auto & Pet Insurance
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Our Mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our vision is toExtend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology, and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is an organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities. Our mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ –https://www.christushealth.org/locations/jacksonville-hospital
Must be licensed in the state of Texas or be eligible to be licensed.
Dee Dee Fowler