4 DAYS - 10 HOURS
CRNA Anesthesia - Tyler, TX
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Advanced Practice Clinician
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
Share This Job On
Apply Now CRNA Anesthesia - Tyler, TX Job in Tyler
CHRISTUS Health is hiring a Full Time CRNA located at CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler, Texas. The Anesthesia Department provides a cohesive and collaborative approach with our team of CRNAs and MDAs. Experience a broad case mix including trauma, general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, vascular, urology, gyn, robotics, plastics, pediatrics, eyes, EP, GI, and optional OB if proficient with epidural and spinal anesthesia. NO hearts or transplants. New anesthesia equipment such as Digital Mindray Anesthesia Machines, Syringe Pumps, GlideScopes, and computerized EPIC charting.
We offer flexible scheduling with opportunities to work 8/10/12 hour shifts. Additional 16 & 24 shifts are available once you are comfortable in the system. NO CALL. There are opportunities to earn premium pay during the week and weekends.
Enjoy a favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates. Our CRNA Co-Chiefs have both been with CHRISTUS for over 15 years and offer consistent and dependable leadership. They are dedicated to maintaining a positive work environment with great work/life balance. This is a hospital-employed W-2 opportunity at a level 2lead trauma center.
Competitive Compensation Package:
· New Grad Minimum Starting Salary of $205,000, with opportunity to earn more
· Guarantee of 40 hours/week pay
· Premium Pay rate of $150/hour for any hours over 40 in a work week
· Shift Differentials: $12/hour for Evening (3-7pm) | $14/hour for Nights (7pm-7am) | $16/hour for Weekends
o Evening or Night differentials can be stacked with Weekend differentials and are added to Base or Premium Pay as applicable.
· Holidays at 1.5x pay rate
Excellent CHRISTUS Health Benefits Package:
· Sign-On Incentive Up To $35,000
· 403(b) Retirement Account with Employer Match
o After 1 year of service, CHRISTUS will match 66 cents per dollar up to 6% (up to 4% of your eligible compensation)
· Paid Time Off (hours are received up front)
o 180 hours received on day 1 for first year
o 240 hours received subsequent years beginning 1st work anniversary
· Additional 40 Hours of CME Time Annually
· Annual CME Allowance of $2,500
· Malpractice Coverage
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & Wellbeing Benefits
· Voluntary Options such as Home, Auto & Pet Insurance
· A faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Our Mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our vision is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology, and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is an organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities. Our mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ – https://www.christushealth.org/locations/tyler-hospital
Must be licensed in the state of Texas or be eligible to be licensed.