CRNA - Anesthesia Texarkana, TX (Starting pay $105/hour)
CHRISTUS St Michael
Advanced Practice Clinician
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
CRNA - Anesthesia Texarkana, TX (Starting pay $105/hour) Job in Texarkana
CHRISTUS Health is hiring a Full Time CRNA located at CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System located in Texarkana, Texas. The Anesthesia Department provides a cohesive and collaborative approach with our team of CRNAs and MDAs. Experience a broad case mix including trauma, general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, vascular, urology, gyn, robotics, pediatrics, EP, GI, and optional OB if proficient with epidural and spinal anesthesia. NO hearts or transplants. New anesthesia equipment such as Digital Mindray Anesthesia Machines, Syringe Pumps, GlideScopes, and computerized EPIC charting.
We offer flexible scheduling with opportunities to work 8/10/12 hour shifts. Additional 16 & 24 shifts are available once you are comfortable in the system. There are opportunities to earn premium pay during the week and weekends.
Enjoy a favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates. Our CRNA Chief has been with CHRISTUS for over 15 years and offers consistent and dependable leadership. We are dedicated to maintaining a positive work environment with great work/life balance. This is a W-2 opportunity at a level 3 trauma center.
Competitive Compensation Package:
- New Grad Starting Salary of $220,000, with opportunity to earn more
- Premium Pay rate for any hours over 40 in a work week
- Shift Differential Pay for Evening (3-7pm), for Nights (7pm-7am), Weekends
- Evening or Night differentials can be stacked with Weekend differentials and are added to Base or Premium Pay as applicable.
- After 1 year of service, CHRISTUS will match 66 cents per dollar up to 6% (up to 4% of your eligible compensation)
- Paid Time Off (hours are received up front)
- 180 hours received on day 1 for first year
- 240 hours received subsequent years beginning 1stwork anniversary
- Additional 40 Hours of CME Time Annually
- Annual CME Allowance of $2,500
- Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Wellbeing Benefits
- Voluntary Options such as Home, Auto & Pet Insurance
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Our Mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ.
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprising almost 350 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatient centers and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS Health serves the need of underserved communities in seven (7) U.S., states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico. Our vision is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ. A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology, and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is an organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities. Our mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ –https://www.christushealth.org/locations/st-michael
Must be licensed in the state of Texas or be eligible to be licensed.