CRNA - Anesthesia PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
Advanced Practice Clinician
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
CRNA - Anesthesia PRN Job in Longview
CHRISTUS Health is hiring PRN CRNAs located at CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas. CHRISTUS Good Shepherd is expanding its ministry with the opening of an additional Surgery Center along with an Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute creating openings for multiple CRNAs. This is a hospital-employed W-2 opportunity. If you want to experience a cohesive and collaborative anesthesia care team that support one another, come join us!! Contact our recruiter with any questions and he will connect you with our CRNA co-chiefs.
CHRISTUS Health is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. CHRISTUS recognizes the shortage of CRNAs nationwide. As a result, our team has put together a highly competitive package which is highlighted below.
Competitive Compensation Package:
· PRN Rate of $150/HR.
· Shift Differentials: $12/hour for Evening (3-7pm) | $14/hour for Nights (7pm-7am) | $16/hour for Weekends
o Evening or Night differentials can be stacked with Weekend differentials and are added to Base or Premium Pay as applicable.
· Holidays at 1.5x pay rate
· CRNAs have high level of autonomy
· CRNAs experience a broad case mix including everything except hearts
· Independent OB Coverage – plenty of epidurals and spinals
· Excellent MDA/CRNA rapport (MDA’s support and encourage autonomy!)
· No overnight OR call / In-house OB coverage only
· Schedule is a shared model with a master rotation which provides extreme flexibility for time off (If you need off for something important to you, we will make it happen!)
· Shifts include 8’s, 12’s, 16’s and 24-hour OB, which are shared
· East Texas offers numerous lakes, excellent hunting & fishing, no traffic, outstanding public and private school systems, plenty of good food and easy access to Dallas & Shreveport Night Life and Shopping
Dee Dee Fowler
Must be licensed in the state of Texas or be eligible to be licensed.
PRN (Full Time / Part Time also available)