Apply Now CRNA Job in Santa Fe
CHRISTUS St. Vincent employs a full anesthesia care team and we are currently looking to add full time CRNAs to the team.
- Work shift based schedule
- Supervised model. High degree of autonomy
- Level 3 Trauma
- No hearts, no sick pediatrics, no transplants
- Epic health record and state of the art ORs
- Annual Base Salary at $240,000
- Flat rate for what is typically light call shifts - Call 1 Pay: $2500.00 / Call 2 Pay: $1200.00 per 24 hour shift in addition to the Base Salary
- Additional bonus opportunities including annual $5k Engagement Incentive, one-time $10k sign on bonus, $30k retention bonuses for each two year commitment beyond year one.
- CME and licensure allowance $5k annually
- Fully paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible benefit offerings including medical, dental, and vision coverage day one and 4.25% employer contribution to retirement savings
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in Santa Fe, New Mexico which sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times under 18 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a thriving cultural, art, and food scene. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 320,000 residents.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested applicants, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org