CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Credentialing Coordinator Job in Irving
Responsible for leading, coordinating, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing expireables process. Ensures interpretation and compliance with the appropriate accrediting and regulatory agencies, while developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the statues and laws relating to credentialing. Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of data within the credentialing database.
- Conducts thorough investigation, research, and primary source verification of all expireables.
- Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies, and ensures appropriate follow-up.
- Prepares and sends monthly expireables reports to clients.
- Responds to inquiries from other healthcare organizations, interfaces with internal/ external customers on day-to-day expireables issues as they arise.
- Meets weekly performance metrics which includes: amount of expireables completed and data integrity.
- Utilizes and maintains the credentialing database, optimizing efficiency, and performs queries, reports, and document generation.
- Monitors the initial, reappointment, and expireables process for practitioners, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies (Joint Commission, NCQA, URAC, CMS, Federal/State), bylaws, policies/procedures, and delegated agreements
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all data and information.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of at least one (1) year experience related to hospital or managed care credentialing.
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool