Credentialed Trainer I
CHRISTUS System Office
Moderate Overnight Travel Up To 30 Percent
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Credentialed Trainer I Job in Irving
- The Credentialed Trainer (CT) is responsible for achieving credentialed status.
- The CT conducts ConnectCARE t(Epic) Training for various applications as credentialed, developing lesson plans and updating materials to reflect changes in policies, in the build and in curriculum.
- The CT is an effective trainer, students are able to use ConnectCARE with confidence.
- The CT provides telephone support by logging into the Clinician Line and assisting the Service Desk with calls
- The CT provides at-the-elbow end-user support through planned rounding events and other support activities.
- The CT Trainer works with the ConnectCARE Instructional Designer, build team leadership and members, Health System leaders and Education to assure end users are able to use the system, identifying individuals who may need additional support and providing that support as needed.
- Helps plan, organize and teaches ConnectCARE classes required for the successful implementation and adoption of the electronic medical record. Assures students are competent and testing is recorded before they are released to work.
- Develops classroom materials and educational aids, supporting the Instructional Designer and working with the build team leadership and members.
- Responsible for classroom preparation, making sure materials are printed and available, classrooms and the Enterprise Academy are organized and clean.
- Provides assistance in the maintenance of classroom information o in the LMS, assuring accuracy and completeness. Registers new employees for class in the LMS.
- Fills out and works tickets; records support activities appropriately.
- Provides end user telephone support by answering the Clinician hotline and Service Desk lines.
- Provides onsite end user support through rounding, attending employee fairs and other support activities; proactively seeks out support needs and provides innovative ideas. Helps staff Med Staff Training room as needed.
- Communicates with students and managers to assure they are ready and prepared for class. Registers new employees for class in
- Communicates with managers about students who require additional training or follow-up.
- Works with the IT Security team to assure end users have completed the appropriate training before granting access to ConnectCARE. Attendance and testing is recorded in HealthStream.
- Other Duties Assigned
- High School Diploma required or 2 year College Degree or experience in related field preferred.
- 2 years experience as educator, Epic end user, or related field required or 2 years experience in adult education preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proficient in Captivate , Teams, Visio, SnagIt is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills. Warm and approachable, flexible, provides a calm and reassuring presence. Strong under pressure, quick learner. Ability to multi-task and work as a team member. Ability to adjust to and implement change; ability to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent documentation. Strong problem solving skills. Very strong customer service skills. Ability to adapt to and effectively perform work functions in emergency and high stress situations is a plus.
- Use of classroom projectors and equipment and virtual training tools is required.
- Epic credentialed trainer or Epic end user preferred.
- Must obtain Credentialing iCertificate in Epic Applications.