Credentialed Trainer I
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances IM Building I
509 West Douglas
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Credentialed Trainer I Job in Tyler
- The Credentialed Trainer (CT) is responsible for achieving credentialed status.
- The CT conducts ConnectCARE t(Epic) Training for various applications as credentialed, developing lesson plans and updating materials to reflect changes in policies, in the build and in curriculum.
- The CT is an effective trainer, students are able to use ConnectCARE with confidence.
- The CT provides telephone support by logging into the Clinician Line and assisting the Service Desk with calls
- The CT provides at-the-elbow end-user support through planned rounding events and other support activities .
- The CT Trainer works with the ConnectCARE Instructional Designer, build team leadership and members, Health System leaders and Education to assure end users are able to use the system, identifying individuals who may need additional support and providing that support as needed.
- High School Diploma required or 2 year College Degree or experience in related field preferred.
- 2 years experience as educator, Epic end user, or related field required or 2 years experience in adult education preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proficient in Captivate , Teams, Visio, SnagIt is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills. Warm and approachable, flexible, provides a calm and reassuring presence. Strong under pressure, quick learner. Ability to multi-task and work as a team member. Ability to adjust to and implement change; ability to analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent documentation. Strong problem solving skills. Very strong customer service skills. Ability to adapt to and effectively perform work functions in emergency and high stress situations is a plus.
- Use of classroom projectors and equipment and virtual training tools is required.
- Epic credentialed trainer or Epic end user preferred.
- Must obtain Credentialing iCertificate in Epic Applications.