Apply Now Credentialed Trainer Epic Operations/Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
The EPIC Credentialed Trainer will be responsible for achieving credentialed status; conducting ConnectCARE training for various applications, developing lesson plans and updating materials to reflect changes in policies, in the build and in curriculum; provides telephone support by logging into the Clinician line and assisting the Service Desk with calls; provides at-the-elbow support through planned rounding events and other support activities; works with the ConnectCARE Instructional Designer, build team leadership and members, Health System leaders and Education to assure end users are able to use the system, identifying individuals who may need additional support and providing that support as needed.
The CCT must be an effective trainer insuring students are able to use ConnectCare with Confidence
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: EPIC Credentialed trainer, preferred If not credentialed must attend and successfully complete the 5 week Trainer Credentialing Program. Requirements for successful completion include: a passing grade of 80% or higher on the competency exam and successfully presenting a training topic LVN, RN or other clinical License required for clinical application training assignments
- Knowledge and application of adult learning principles
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork and education
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Captivate or Camtasia, preferred
- Understanding and interpreting clinical and non-clinical workflows, processes, and terminology in order to translate information into educationally sound training content
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience documenting in EPIC's electronic medical record preferred. Two years teaching or related medical experience preferred. Evidence of previous experience as a trainer and/or mentor preferred. 1 year of experience in applicable field within healthcare required.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Credentialed Training Supervisor and Clinical Applications Manager, in Information Services.
The position may require occasional support duties during off hours, weekends and holidays. May be required to travel to perform duties. May be required to work outside of normal working hours due to project demands.
-Bloodborne pathogen - A
General office setting with exposure to environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift and transfer objects typically not in excess of 25 lbs. Extended use of video display terminal and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principals.