Courier Driver Class B - Courier Services
CHRISTUS Spohn Administration Office
1801 Fairfield Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Courier Driver Class B - Courier Services Job in Corpus Christi
Serves as primary driver/operator for vehicles within CHRISTUS Spohn Health System requiring a Class B Commercial Drivers License, or Mobil Clinic requiring a Class B Commercial Drivers License or Class C Commercial Drivers License with air brake endorsement.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record; no moving violations documented within a one year period.
- Requires knowledge of Texas State Department of Transportation rules of the road.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain vehicle maintenance.
- Must be able to operate a class B vehicle.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in English and perform under stressful conditions.
- Requires a minimum of one year experience driving and delivering in a bobtail truck or van.
- Valid Texas Class B Commercial Driver’s License or Class C Commercial Drivers License with air brake endorsement and proof of insurance