COTA, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Texarkana - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
COTA, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Texarkana - PRN Job in Texarkana
Provides occupational therapy services under the supervision of an occupational therapist according to established goals and treatment plans. Treats patients according to the physician’s orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel, assumes responsibility for occupational therapy charges; participates in educational programs; follows all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy assisting from an accredited occupational therapy program, approved by AOTA.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in occupational therapy assisting is acceptable.
- Maintains current licensure/registration/certification and provides the hospital with proof of indicated requirements.
- BCLS certification required.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.